Friday, March 6, 2009

1st Post

Good evening. Up until this point, most of my thoughts/writings have been regulated to my wife's ears or message board posts.

I am not a tech guru, but I do enjoy to write...hence I have finally started my own easy to create 'Blog.'

I don't think this blog will change the world. Who knows...perhaps no one will even read it but myself. But that's okay. What I do know is that neither blathering on to my wife, nor leaving a plethora of comments on various message boards is going to make me feel like I'm doing my due dilligence.

I've got things to say, and I'm starting to make it a bit more 'official' by writing them down...for others out there who may feel the same as me...or for others out there who may not know what they feel, and are just curious about what a guy like me, who only has the best intentions, has to say. And if no one else is reading...then I'll happily write for the benefit of myself.

I will write about things that matter...things that should be thought about....and things that should/can be done to make this world a better place.

Of course, I'm not always 100% serious and full of doom and gloom...so this blog will have some lighthearted moments. But I do believe that work comes before play, so don't come here if you want to get a warm fuzzy every night before bed.

Well, my wife is giving me dirty looks now, as it is 9:30 PM on a Friday (THANKS for the laptop again Steve!!! Yes, I'm getting a dirty look from the wife, but at least I'm in the same room with her now, and not sequestered upstairs, working on our 10 year old clunker PC)...so I better finish up, pour us some drinks, and watch something saved to the DVR.

Until tomorrow...live for today.

Peace,

Spartanacus

No comments:

Post a Comment